
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hello kith and kin. the blogg of Jake and Jade. come in and put your feet up. also, you can click on images and see them bigger and write coments about the images- pretty high tec eh?
4 comments:
Always looking in the mirror.
no, I was beach combing
Hey, KY here--but I've been to England twice. In 86' I went to an intensive study program in Oxford for a month, & I only got dissipated once. Ky is known for what I found there. Enough said... Anyways, my blog is more on a serious tip, I guess you'd say, but I believe it is accessible, although philosophical. My father is of Welsh &/or English ancestory (name:Lakes). But mother is first generation American born Russian. THough she is utterly as culturally American-ized as the next woman of her generation/with perhaps a rosy colored mourn of an older world. I'd love a response on my blog. later
Time for an update.
Tom
Post a Comment